Senior Placement Advisor
This position acts as the liaison between families and the senior housing communities/care providers seeking senior living options.
Our ideal candidate is a self motivated, detail oriented, self starter with an entrepreneurial attitude
who can work from a home office with limited supervision. You must be caring and compassionate with a desire to help families through stressful transitional times.
You will be required to be very knowledgeable about senior living options in the area that you are serving and to develop excellent relationships with partners. Regular visits to tour properties are required in order to make high quality placements.
Other key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Networking and building relationships with referral sources
- Educates families on the placement process
- Understand a family’s unique needs and refers to appropriate community
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge of partners within the market
- Strong post-placement follow up with families and partner communities
- BA in Social Services or Nursing preferred.
- Experience in Social Services, Nursing or Senior Placement Advisor is a must